URCS: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URCS: Redemption

Only We Can Stop Them....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Status
I Gave You All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm by Anya Hilton

» The Lyrics Game!
I Gave You All Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 am by Anya Hilton

» Word association
I Gave You All Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am by Anya Hilton

» I Gave You All
I Gave You All Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am by Alex Andersson

» What Are You Listening To?
I Gave You All Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm by Alex Andersson

» Shhhhh ....
I Gave You All Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm by Alex Andersson

» Character Sheet
I Gave You All Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 am by Admin

» gym time for some people
I Gave You All Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am by Jane McKallister

» Arriving in style
I Gave You All Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am by Jane McKallister

Top posters
Alex Andersson
I Gave You All I_vote_lcapI Gave You All I_voting_barI Gave You All I_vote_rcap 
Anna Roberts
Anya Hilton
Jacob Garrison
Katelyn O'conner
Grace Roberts-Andersson
Malfice Forrester
Jane McKallister
Sadie Smith
Admin
Affiliates
free forum

I Gave You All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katelyn O'conner

Katelyn O'conner

I Gave You All Empty
PostSubject: I Gave You All   I Gave You All Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Katelyn’s mind raced as she powered through the gears of her Subaru. The psychiatric hospital wasn’t too far from the base yet, despite the high speed she was travelling, the journey seemed to take forever. She didn’t know what she was going to do or say to Alex, her emotions were too much like a rollercoaster for her to decide between punching the living daylights out of him for deceiving her or breaking down and crying.

Slowing down when she saw the hospital on the horizon, she tried to gather her thoughts, but it was little use. Sliding neatly into a parking space she killed the engine. She sat there for a minute, her stomach churning. “Come on Katelyn,” she muttered to herself. “Get a grip.” Climbing out the car she made her way to the entrance, forcing herself to smile at the receptionist.

“I’m here to Alex Andersson.” She said. The nurse nodded and passed her the visitor form to complete, before giving her directions to his room. She kept her head down as she made her way through the winding corridors, finally stopping outside Alex’s room. She stood, staring at the door, an urge to turn and leave almost overwhelmed her. Swallowing her fear she knocked on the door. Part of her screaming to leave in case the truth was too much to bear.

Back to top Go down
Alex Andersson
Senior Staff
Senior Staff
Alex Andersson

I Gave You All Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Gave You All   I Gave You All Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:10 pm

It had been a few weeks that he had been inside the institution now, still on the medication to blur out most of the day. He almost welcomed it at this point due to the large hours spending on his lonesome, visitors had been sporadic at the best of times and now days seemed to be merging together. He felt as if he had been encapsulated by some kind of sloth demon or something. Sometimes it was as if he would wake up from the drugs and he noticed himself doing something he never thought he would, like drawing circles on the wall or talking to blinds.

Today however had been the best that he had since he had arrived, he hid his pills for the day under his mattress and played basketball on a sunny day. It had been a long time since he had played basketball, since back in his school days. A fresh feeling was exactly what he needed and it set the tone for the day, also with the fact he didn’t have doctors prying in his brain due to the weekend. Alex took a spare towel from the radiator in the common room and patted himself down before he was stopped straight in his tracks. He had a visitor…

It was Katelyn, the woman of which he expected never to know that he was here. Someone seriously dropped the ball on this one for him, he had promised Katelyn things he didn’t know he could come up trumps with, he didn’t feel ready for this yet. There wasn’t any running away from it however, and she looked smoking hot as ever. She always did, it was always a privilege having sex with her.

“They throw me out of the room if I’m asleep this time of day” muttered Alex, in an attempt to garner her attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tonysayersauthor
Katelyn O'conner

Katelyn O'conner

I Gave You All Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Gave You All   I Gave You All Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 am

After a few seconds, Katelyn received no response from within the room and knocked again. “Alex?” she called, turning the handle she opened the door and peered inside. He wasn’t there. Annoyed she shut the door and turned to face the way she had come. Did she go back? Or did she go looking for Alex? “Shit.” She muttered running a hand through her hair.

“They throw me out of the room if I’m asleep this time of day”

Katelyn jumped and spun round to face Alex. An urge to slap him roared up inside her but she quelled it. She studied him for a few moments not replying. There was a different aura around Alex; he seemed less on edge than when Katelyn had last seen him. She relaxed slightly but folded her arms. “Maybe they should keep you locked in there, you do have violent tendencies.” She replied finally.

Although she knew Alex needed this, it didn’t stop her being angry at him. “Did you honestly think I wouldn’t find out?” she asked. There was no point beating round the bush on this one.

Back to top Go down
Alex Andersson
Senior Staff
Senior Staff
Alex Andersson

I Gave You All Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Gave You All   I Gave You All Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am

“Did you honestly think I wouldn’t find out?”

"Even insane men hope of some things" responded Alex with a crooked smile, Katelyn always brought out a sinister side in him. Inside he didn't want this sort of confrontation but he knew that if anything were to go down, he could simply be a coward and escape to his quarters. It was alot easier here than it was in the URCS complex, no one wanted to protect him there. However Katelyn stood in front of him and he had to deal with it, or so his doctor had advised him too. Alex hadn't come here to half arse his way through therapy, it wasn't a light hearted decision to come here, so he would face Katelyn in what he billed to be one hell of a verbal battle.

"I've already broken some person's nose, spent a few days in solitary, they are so harse here don't you think?" stated Andersson as he motioned Katelyn to sit down on a couch that he had scared the other patient's off, it was his corner and they knew the risks involved in trying to steal it from him. Most of the insane people here were alot of talk but alot of people melted under brute strength, crazies were no different. He wasn't the best at sharing his 'toys' so to speak, he wasn't good at sharing anything at all.

Katelyn looked stunning as usual, she could wake up out of bed and use that look all day to good effect. It was fair to say, now that his head wasn't really covered over by weird emotions, that she simply was the most sexy woman he had ever seen, and had the pleasure to fuck of course. He hadn't fucked her for awhile, he hadn't fucked anyone for awhile. Whenever she was around his mind dritfted towards sex pretty quickly, a trait some would say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tonysayersauthor
Sponsored content

I Gave You All Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Gave You All   I Gave You All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Gave You All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
URCS: Redemption :: The World :: Europe :: Psychiatric Hospital-
Jump to: