URCS: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URCS: Redemption

Only We Can Stop Them....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Status
gym time for some people Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm by Anya Hilton

» The Lyrics Game!
gym time for some people Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 am by Anya Hilton

» Word association
gym time for some people Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am by Anya Hilton

» I Gave You All
gym time for some people Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am by Alex Andersson

» What Are You Listening To?
gym time for some people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm by Alex Andersson

» Shhhhh ....
gym time for some people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm by Alex Andersson

» Character Sheet
gym time for some people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 am by Admin

» gym time for some people
gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am by Jane McKallister

» Arriving in style
gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am by Jane McKallister

Top posters
Alex Andersson
gym time for some people I_vote_lcapgym time for some people I_voting_bargym time for some people I_vote_rcap 
Anna Roberts
gym time for some people I_vote_lcapgym time for some people I_voting_bargym time for some people I_vote_rcap 
Anya Hilton
Jacob Garrison
Katelyn O'conner
Grace Roberts-Andersson
Malfice Forrester
Jane McKallister
Sadie Smith
Admin
Affiliates
free forum

gym time for some people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

gym time for some people Empty
PostSubject: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Horny and in Wales for a couple of weeks Anya felt the need to visit the gym. It was full of men trying to get fit. Some had achieved it, others were far from it. They had been given an ultimatum: get fit or get fired. Shedding the pounds seemed to be the thing to do this holiday season. The smell of sweat was unpleasant, but Anya had cake. First of all to eat where her chips, she had huge cravings for them and always seemed to be eating them. Her own way of working out prevented her from getting the flab, but James way away again. Anya was seriously debating about Marco when a voice spoke from behind her. "Would you mind moving? Damn I smell food." A fat old man walked past. Anya was desperate, but not that desperate. Eating her chips she walked around the gym, smiling at the men giving her dirty looks and drooling over the thought of eating unhealthy, fatty foods.
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Jane was sat around in the gym hopelessly looking at the guys around her. She moved to the rowing machine in the corner where none would see her while she looked at the abs on on one hottie. Her hair tied up and being in her track suit which just showed the small on her back made her look extremely attractive and the water she had just poured over her head made her look even more fitting than usual.

Once she got her breath back from doing 100 reps she started to walk across to the other side of the gym by which she had to pass a group of men, most of which whistled as she passed. Turning back around she looked at them
" You like what you see?" She asked flirtatiously. They looked to eachother and one of them replied:
"Hell yeh! Why don't you take a seat, we will help you exercise" and with that Jane sat between them and watched a girl walking around with chips. Jane silently smiling to herself looked at the guys and dared them into showing how many push ups they can do while still watching the girl walking round, curious as to whom she may be.
Back to top Go down
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Anya finished off the chips to the sound of overly cocky men wolf-whistling at another young woman in the gym. Anya could see she was deliberately attracting their attention, but Anya didn't mind. She was after one man in particular, but he didn't know that. Throwing the rubbish in the bin she got out her freshly cooked chocolate cake and wandered over to the new girl. Getting out her phone she pretended to text whilst taking a picture of the new girl and searching for her in the URCS database.

"Whassup girl?" Anya winked at her and proceded to obviously check her out before blowing her a kiss and flirting with her.
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Jane watched the girl walking around after finishing her chips pulling out her cake. Jane laughed and the guys thought it was her egging them on. Jane looked down at them and rolled her eyes. 'Why do I let them do this?' she asked herself. The girl walked towards her with her phone out 'obviously popular' Jane commented sarcastically. Eyeing her up Jane watched her then as the girl came nearer and spoke Jane felt like laughing.

"Not much really happening here, what about over there?" Jane replied sarcastically with a hint of her accent on the end. She smiled at the girl and considered maybe messing with her. After the girl winked at her Jane automatically winked back and licked her lips, much to the guys satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:27 am

"Over there is the equator, Miss Frogs Legs. If I was you I'd stop flirting right now before I fuck, I'm pregnant and horny, and you'd look good with a strap-on being ridden until kingdom come, or until Anya come..." She trailed off, giving everyone there something to think about. She could see the grunts getting confused and aroused at the thought of two girls. Hopefully without a cup.
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 am

Jane looked at her in disbelieve, 'she thought I was a lesbian! WHAT?' she screamed in her head.

"I don't swing that way, ma cheri!" She said smiling, then looked to the guys winked blew them a kiss and turned back to her. "And if I were you, I wouldn't go to the gym in your condition" She admired her bravery for how she stood up against Jane but in a competition against her. Jane would top because of her figure. She was well known for being pretty before and now was no different.
Back to top Go down
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:42 am

"I'm just perusing what's on show, preferably looking for my husband, or his brother. I'm not really fussed which. By the way, it's a good idea not to be rude to people here, you never know who can call up and army to save your life at the click of a button, or who can take your picture whilst your calling her obviously popular, send it round the world and find out that your a french run-away who's parent's house just happened to burn down whilst they were inside and she wasn't there," Anya read off of the information that she had got off her phone without people realising.
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:47 am

Jane looked at the girl "Do you know what? Maybe I don't like people looking up on me? Did you think of that before you started searching me up on your phone. And yes as a matter of fact I am french. I don't see the problem of that. I am proud of my background. What's your name?" Jane looked at the girl and although at first not setting out on the right foot with her, she kind of admired her for how she was now.

Jane smiled at the girl, said to the guys she had to go, much to their dissapointment. "Did you want to go get a drink?" She asked the girl and started walking to the small area by the side where there was a few tables and vending machines.
Back to top Go down
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 am

"Hehe, I'm Anya, and I've got a craving for some monster, or relentless. Some sort of energy drink that's sweet. What about you?" Anya always seemed to create a stir, then make up somehow. Part of it, she thought, was a show for the men ogling on. Gives them something to gossip about,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 am

"Here it's on me!" Jane threw the red bull to Anya. The only energy drink left. And grabbed herself a bottle of water. She looked across to Anya. 'How the hell did she know so much about me?' Jane thought to herself. Looking at Anya again she asked her some questions to get to know her better.

"So have you been here long?" "When is the baby due?" "How did you know so much about me?" "Do you speak french?" After each answer she felt like she had bonded more and more with this strange woman.
Back to top Go down
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:25 am

"Cheers," Anya said after she luckily caught the drink.
"Been here about a year, due in 5ish months, I'm head of the technical department with access to anyone's files, even the private ones. I'm a world class hacker, wanted by some of the police in a few countries for what I've done. And no, I can't speak french. I can speak leet though. Well, more type it then speak it."
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am

Jane listened with interest as the girl told her her story and smiling to herself Jane thought, I can get on with her.

"I was wanted my the police once, searched for me everywhere but never found me. I hid in the obvious places as well. I guess I am lucky!" Jane laughed to herself for remembering the times she had back then in her old life before she found the area and was 'adopted' as it were into this vast network of friends.

"I have an IPod, I love technology but I'm not very good at hacking" She admitted to Anya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gym time for some people   gym time for some people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gym time for some people
Page 1 of 1