URCS: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URCS: Redemption

Only We Can Stop Them....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Status
General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm by Anya Hilton

» The Lyrics Game!
General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 am by Anya Hilton

» Word association
General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am by Anya Hilton

» I Gave You All
General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am by Alex Andersson

» What Are You Listening To?
General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm by Alex Andersson

» Shhhhh ....
General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm by Alex Andersson

» Character Sheet
General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 am by Admin

» gym time for some people
General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am by Jane McKallister

» Arriving in style
General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am by Jane McKallister

Top posters
Alex Andersson
General Information on the Money System I_vote_lcapGeneral Information on the Money System I_voting_barGeneral Information on the Money System I_vote_rcap 
Anna Roberts
General Information on the Money System I_vote_lcapGeneral Information on the Money System I_voting_barGeneral Information on the Money System I_vote_rcap 
Anya Hilton
Jacob Garrison
Katelyn O'conner
Grace Roberts-Andersson
Malfice Forrester
Jane McKallister
Sadie Smith
Admin
Affiliates
free forum

General Information on the Money System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Andersson
Senior Staff
Senior Staff
Alex Andersson

General Information on the Money System Empty
PostSubject: General Information on the Money System   General Information on the Money System Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:23 am

As you progress through your URCS career, you will start at the bottom of the barrel in terms of equipment, living facilites etc. Every action you make earns you funds that can be purchased in the massive URCS marketplace. Every post, mission and extra activity you do will get you one step further to what you want and where you character wants to evolve to.

I will be overseeing all of the actions with the money system and have put in a lot of time into making it a system that works well for the staff and members of the website. I am always available to give you information or help if you need it, so please don't hesitate to PM me with any enquiries you may have.

The way that you earn funds throughout your URCS career varies from posts you make, to missions that you have completed and also any additional bonus' that you are awarded. You can use this collection of funds, called your 'Wages' on a bimonthly update, allowing you to purchase the things that you want your character to have in every day life.

This means that you CANNOT post using a particular weapon unless you have purchased this from the marketplace. This also means that you must Role Play using these factors, for instance, unless you haven't purchased your own living quarters in the base, you wont be able to post in your own private room. This is to allow members to build up their back story and their legacy also.

Please reference yourself to other posts from myself in this area for more information on the Money System.

Last edited by Alex Andersson on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tonysayersauthor

General Information on the Money System
Page 1 of 1