URCS: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URCS: Redemption

Only We Can Stop Them....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Status
Arriving in style Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm by Anya Hilton

» The Lyrics Game!
Arriving in style Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 am by Anya Hilton

» Word association
Arriving in style Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am by Anya Hilton

» I Gave You All
Arriving in style Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am by Alex Andersson

» What Are You Listening To?
Arriving in style Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm by Alex Andersson

» Shhhhh ....
Arriving in style Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm by Alex Andersson

» Character Sheet
Arriving in style Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 am by Admin

» gym time for some people
Arriving in style Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am by Jane McKallister

» Arriving in style
Arriving in style Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am by Jane McKallister

Top posters
Alex Andersson
Arriving in style I_vote_lcapArriving in style I_voting_barArriving in style I_vote_rcap 
Anna Roberts
Arriving in style I_vote_lcapArriving in style I_voting_barArriving in style I_vote_rcap 
Anya Hilton
Jacob Garrison
Katelyn O'conner
Grace Roberts-Andersson
Malfice Forrester
Jane McKallister
Sadie Smith
Admin
Affiliates
free forum

Arriving in style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Arriving in style Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in style   Arriving in style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Anya got clumsily out of the limo. Luckily she was wearing trousers, but no one had bothered to help her. She wondered why she had been picked up from the airport in such a luxury vehicle. Suddenly she felt sccared, she hadn't exactly been well behaved, getting knocked up, then running off to America and getting married, then staying there would be frowned upon in most places. Most nights she spent with either Marco or James, or sometimes alone. It was an average building across the waters, the base for Black URCS, or URCS Black, depending on who you talked to. They were the same as URCS, but they had no funding so had to beg, borrow, steal, kill for items. Marco was the best at it, with his bionic arm and eye giving him an advantage. And with Anya there she maintained and upgraded his implants. she felt like his mother, his carer, his girlfriend. They were close, sometimes too close Anya thought. But she needed the company, and sometimes it seemed to her that James just didn't care.

Anya's thoughts vanished when the doors to the vehicle storage facility opened, she wondered who would be coming to greet her. Suddenly she was aware that she was still in the way of the limo door, stopping the other passengers from exiting. Nervously, she stepped to the side and awaited her fate.
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

Arriving in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in style   Arriving in style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Jane was also sat in the limo with the others. She looked around scared of who else was here and worried about what would happen next. Her hair was down and wavy showing off her good looks even though no boys were there to see. She looked around at all the others, one girl was wearing trousers and nearly fell out the Limo. After waiting for her to move Jane was next.

She stood up and breathed in the fresh air looking around for something to give her an Idea of where she might be she looked down the street and up infront of her. With no clue as to where she might be she saw a door open and followed whom ever it was infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Arriving in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in style   Arriving in style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Anya was about to look up to see who was coming to greet the strangers in the limo, but she felt a wave of nausea so walked around behind the limo and threw up. "Fucking morning sickness," she muttered. Retching a bit more she finished throwing up and spat out the residue that was left in her mouth. She had got some in her hair, again. Sighing, she wiped it away and tied her hair back, hoping no one would notice. As she walked back around the limo she could see that more of the girls had filed out. They all looked nervous and unsure why they were here. Anya seemed to be the only one who knew URCS properly, she had been made to get into the limo yesterday afternoon at the airport where she got taken to a hotel for the night. The next morning she had been collected fromo her room and been driven around England and Wales, picking up more people on the way before ending up at the base.

Some had brought luggage with them, others looked as though they had been dragged out of bed then through a bush backwards.
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

Arriving in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in style   Arriving in style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Jane watched the first girl throw up and considered going to see if she was alright. Staying where she was her concern turned towards the other girls who had followed her out. They were too looking at the girl who had thrown up but when she turned back around quickly re focused on the area they were in. Jane being sensitive went towards the sick girl.

"Are you alright?" She asked with her french accent. She looked at the girl with her eyes fully open, full of concern. Then quickly looking for some of her left over chewing come she offered her a fresh piece. Smiling she waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Arriving in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in style   Arriving in style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 pm

"Heya Frenchie," Anya replied to the one person who seemed to care. "I'm just pregnant, that's all." Anya accepted the gum greatfully. "So what's your business here? New or returning? I'm returning, and I think I'm in trouble with the bosses. I've been a bit naughtly, as you can see." Anya trailed off, not wanting to say too much to a stranger before she knew where she was from and what her objectives were.
"I can't see who's coming to collect us, I think it's just a common grunt. Or a grunt protecting a boss. This is too tricky, and a long wait to build up tension."
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

Arriving in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in style   Arriving in style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Jane went red, she realised she was french immediately, there goes something she was trying to hide.
"Call me Jane" She corrected quickly didn't want her nickname being 'frenchie' however much she loved her past. After Anya took the gum, Jane replaced the packet back into her pocket and picked up her bag. It was light she only had a few seconds to chuck everything she wanted into it.

"Oh you are having a baby?" She asked as politly as she could trying to remember the english words was extremely difficult for her. "You have worked here? I am new, it is good here?" Jane liked her new 'friend', they wern't friends yet but she could see it some time in the future hopefully she would be her first new friend.
Back to top Go down
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Arriving in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in style   Arriving in style Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 am

"Yeah I'm knocked up, and not really liking it. Try to avoid it when you're young. Makes you feel old. And yeah, I've worked here for a yearish, I'm the head of the technical department. Althoguh I sorta live in America I can pretty much work from anywhere with a computer and internet connection. What's your area of expertise?" Anya talked for a bit, then paused to let the new girl have a go.
Back to top Go down
Jane McKallister

Jane McKallister

Arriving in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in style   Arriving in style Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am

Jane looked blankly at her as she carried on talking and talking not giving her a chance to translate. Finally after understanding she realised the question was directed at her and quickly remembered what to say.

"I work for translating and paper work, I am very organized" Jane looked at the girl and smiled. "I hope everything is ok with the baby!" Just as she had finished talking the door behind started opening and the girls by the car started chattering so she turned around to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving in style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in style   Arriving in style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving in style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
URCS: Redemption :: Headquarters :: Ground Level :: Vehicle Storage-
Jump to: