URCS: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URCS: Redemption

Only We Can Stop Them....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Status
Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm by Anya Hilton

» The Lyrics Game!
Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 am by Anya Hilton

» Word association
Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am by Anya Hilton

» I Gave You All
Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am by Alex Andersson

» What Are You Listening To?
Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm by Alex Andersson

» Shhhhh ....
Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm by Alex Andersson

» Character Sheet
Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 am by Admin

» gym time for some people
Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am by Jane McKallister

» Arriving in style
Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am by Jane McKallister

Top posters
Alex Andersson
Bit of this, bit of that I_vote_lcapBit of this, bit of that I_voting_barBit of this, bit of that I_vote_rcap 
Anna Roberts
Bit of this, bit of that I_vote_lcapBit of this, bit of that I_voting_barBit of this, bit of that I_vote_rcap 
Anya Hilton
Jacob Garrison
Katelyn O'conner
Grace Roberts-Andersson
Malfice Forrester
Jane McKallister
Sadie Smith
Admin
Affiliates
free forum

Bit of this, bit of that

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anya Hilton
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Bit of this, bit of that Empty
PostSubject: Bit of this, bit of that   Bit of this, bit of that Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:52 pm

A three-and-a-half months pregnant Anya walked around the armoury office hoping to catch Marco. She hadn't seen him in a while, and needed to make sure that he was looking after his prothetics properly. Not Marco-properly, but up to Anya's standards. Marco had a tendeny to keep his guns pristine, but not much else. Even the ladies he saw were dirty.
"Marco, there's a lady here to see you," Anya called out in a sing-song voice. She didn't expect a response, but she could easily find out where Marco was by using a computer. The disadvantages to Marco of being not quite human were joys of delight to Anya. She sat down on a table and waited. She was going back to America in two days, back to the doctors, back to her home. Not to her husband though, he usually wandered off, not liking staying in one place doing one tings for a while he was constantly working, getting bits and bobs that were needed, or completely irrelevant even for a rainy day.

Anya looked down and played with the ring on her finger. It hadn't cost much, but the emotional factors were immense. Would she change things? Maybe, but it wouldn't be the same. Anya pulled Marco's wedding present to her out of her boot and looked at it. A small, silver, shiny dagger with a wavy blade and a dragon on the handle. Two emerald eyes glinted in the light. It was an expensive gift, but no one was allowed to know where it came from. Ill-gotten gains anya suspected, but the gesture was with the best intent, and Anya appreciated it. It also meant that she could protect herself a bit more if necessary. Spinning the knife in her hand she lined it up with an empty area on the desk and pretended to throw it.
Back to top Go down

Bit of this, bit of that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
URCS: Redemption :: Headquarters :: Five - Armoury :: Department Head's Office-
Jump to: