URCS: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URCS: Redemption

Only We Can Stop Them....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Status
The Flag System Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm by Anya Hilton

» The Lyrics Game!
The Flag System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 am by Anya Hilton

» Word association
The Flag System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am by Anya Hilton

» I Gave You All
The Flag System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am by Alex Andersson

» What Are You Listening To?
The Flag System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm by Alex Andersson

» Shhhhh ....
The Flag System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm by Alex Andersson

» Character Sheet
The Flag System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 am by Admin

» gym time for some people
The Flag System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am by Jane McKallister

» Arriving in style
The Flag System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am by Jane McKallister

Top posters
Alex Andersson
The Flag System I_vote_lcapThe Flag System I_voting_barThe Flag System I_vote_rcap 
Anna Roberts
The Flag System I_vote_lcapThe Flag System I_voting_barThe Flag System I_vote_rcap 
Anya Hilton
Jacob Garrison
Katelyn O'conner
Grace Roberts-Andersson
Malfice Forrester
Jane McKallister
Sadie Smith
Admin
Affiliates
free forum

The Flag System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Flag System Empty
PostSubject: The Flag System   The Flag System Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Please be aware this is still a work in progress, we will update you when this is in full motion

The flagging system is very simple. Each user a limit of three flags, for any rule broken, if user hasn’t recommitted an offense after three month the flag will be removed

First Flag
The user will be contacted informally (over msn etc); to make sure everything is ok etc. It needs to be unofficial.

Second Flag
The user will receive a PM explaining what rule they broke and how they broke it and giving them a warning. A response from the user is required; if no response is given then the admins will take further action depending on the issue.

Third Flag
The user will be subjected to a two week probation period where they will be closely monitored by a mentor and may be subjected to a training course (the rule broken depends on the content of the course). After this two week period the mentor should give the admin their recommendation and the admin will take further action on it.

Activity
If the user’s activity is not adhering to the rules then this will be approached in a different way.
The user will be contacted if their activity is low. If no response is received after two weeks the users account will be suspended. In order to reactivate your account you will need to email the admin urcs-overlords@hotmail.co.uk.

If after a month, nothing has come back then the users account will be deactivated and they will be sent an automated email informing them there account has been closed due to their absence and that they should contact us via email if they wish to deactivate it.

Abuse
Any out of character abuse is not tolerated. Anyone who is caught doing it or reported to be doing it will instantly lose all three flags. Any further offence after this and they will be permanently barred.
Back to top Go down
https://urcs.darkbb.com

The Flag System
Page 1 of 1