URCS: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URCS: Redemption

Only We Can Stop Them....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Status
Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm by Anya Hilton

» The Lyrics Game!
Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 am by Anya Hilton

» Word association
Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am by Anya Hilton

» I Gave You All
Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am by Alex Andersson

» What Are You Listening To?
Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm by Alex Andersson

» Shhhhh ....
Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm by Alex Andersson

» Character Sheet
Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 am by Admin

» gym time for some people
Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am by Jane McKallister

» Arriving in style
Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am by Jane McKallister

Top posters
Alex Andersson
Malfice Forrester I_vote_lcapMalfice Forrester I_voting_barMalfice Forrester I_vote_rcap 
Anna Roberts
Malfice Forrester I_vote_lcapMalfice Forrester I_voting_barMalfice Forrester I_vote_rcap 
Anya Hilton
Jacob Garrison
Katelyn O'conner
Grace Roberts-Andersson
Malfice Forrester
Jane McKallister
Sadie Smith
Admin
Affiliates
free forum

Malfice Forrester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malfice Forrester

Malfice Forrester Empty
PostSubject: Malfice Forrester   Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:28 am

Name: Malfice Forester

Nickname: shadow wolf

Height: 6ft 3inchs

Weight: 10’10’’

Personality:Wolfish nature (not werewolf just), pleasant when you get to know him,Elegant but with a wild streak a mile wide. According to previous superiors, Malfice is a natural leader when given command but not very social with other people. Malfice is always training, always testing himself trying to gain a better control of his powers.

Looks:black hair with red tips, Sooty face, Brown eyes with a golden ring around the pupil,urban camo trousers and black t-shirt but if on duty he wares full parade RAF uniform, Black hiking boots.

History:Malfice was born on the edge of the New Forest in England and played in the forest since he could walk. He knows how to move through woods like he is a forest creature. He found a sick wolf cub when he was 7 and nursed it back to health on his own. One evening Malfice stayed up with the cub to keep it warm, and when he woke up the rest of the pack had returned and surrounded him and the cub to keep them both warm. Since then Malfice has always respected wolves of all types. Also he was bitten by a Werewolf at the age of 8 but was cured by a local healer,but ever since he has had a wolfish out look on life and his senses have been heightened slightly (smell, sight, hearing etc.) But he has no memory of the attack.

Malfice has always enjoyed watching films and TV shows about Samurai and the way of the warrior. Thus on his eleventh birthday Malfice was given a full length Katana and lessons in how to use it from an old wise Japaness man who lived in the village. It was here Malfice first discovered that demons existed and a small clan of people existed to combat them in secret. They were the Shimi Sword warriors. Malfice devoted the next five years of his life to shool work and learning the way of the blade.

He joined the RAF as a ground assault trooper when he was 20 also going through basic aircraft training. For the next 2 1/2 years he trained and practiced, gaining the title of Captain though he tries to keep that as far under raps as possible though he wears the captain's insignia on his left arm still, till he found out that URCS had started up.

An unfortunate accedent exposed Malfice to a blue moon phonoman after a base attack. He has the ability to transform between wolf and human at will. But on a full moon he is forcefully transformed into a wolf. He has the ability to stop the change at any point along its course from human to wolf. so he can look like the typical werewolf.
Although Malfice is warewolf, He has gained the loyalty of a pack that has made there range around the base. The Pack understands Malfice and have adopted him in to the family Group. Malfice has gained a limited understanding of the language of the wolves when he is in human or half/half form, but can understand and access the pack mind fully when in full wolf form.

Respects/likes: Other pilots, his katana, wolves, rock music and tanks.

Dislikes: being disrespected and ridiculed for what he beleaves, bullies and people that damage the natural environment.

Weaponry: Unique Katana, any pistol.

Fightingstyles:CQC, kendo, samurai, basic riffle/pistol training, Ancient Chinese martial arts, Magic and Shinmei School sword technics.

Requested position. Armoury staff or security staff.

Last edited by Malfice Forrester on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:22 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : make charactor less of a power house.)
Back to top Go down
Anna Roberts
Senior Staff
Senior Staff
Anna Roberts

Malfice Forrester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfice Forrester   Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Good bio but from now on on this site we want to dial down on a bit and so we need you to tone down either use the magic or the werewolf. Admin think it's unfair to have two supernatural abilities but we're of course willing to comprimise to get the best a good result for everyone.

It's a roleplay which deals with the supernatural so it's not out of the realm of possibility to have a member of the team with supernatural inclinations but we do need to tone Malfice down so he isn't incredibly more powerful that the rest of the team.

Have a think and let me know and we can discuss and reach a good halfway point.
Back to top Go down
Malfice Forrester

Malfice Forrester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfice Forrester   Malfice Forrester Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:42 pm

I have edited the bio. please let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malfice Forrester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfice Forrester   Malfice Forrester Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfice Forrester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
URCS: Redemption :: Personnel Records :: Active Personnel-
Jump to: