URCS: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URCS: Redemption

Only We Can Stop Them....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Status
The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm by Anya Hilton

» The Lyrics Game!
The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 am by Anya Hilton

» Word association
The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am by Anya Hilton

» I Gave You All
The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am by Alex Andersson

» What Are You Listening To?
The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm by Alex Andersson

» Shhhhh ....
The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm by Alex Andersson

» Character Sheet
The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 am by Admin

» gym time for some people
The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am by Jane McKallister

» Arriving in style
The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am by Jane McKallister

Top posters
Alex Andersson
The Pack is back. I_vote_lcapThe Pack is back. I_voting_barThe Pack is back. I_vote_rcap 
Anna Roberts
The Pack is back. I_vote_lcapThe Pack is back. I_voting_barThe Pack is back. I_vote_rcap 
Anya Hilton
Jacob Garrison
Katelyn O'conner
Grace Roberts-Andersson
Malfice Forrester
Jane McKallister
Sadie Smith
Admin
Affiliates
free forum

The Pack is back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malfice Forrester

The Pack is back. Empty
PostSubject: The Pack is back.   The Pack is back. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:43 am

Malfice was running, running hard. He was being chased by four relitivly large grey wolves all adult and seemingly out for his blood. They had been chasing him for about ten minutes with out tiring but neither had Malfice, he knew he could run a steady ground eating pace for a good hour or so in his human form. But he was having to run faster than that pace because the other wolves chasing him were not content on wareing Malfice out but of flat out exausting him. So Malfice kept his feet pounding the ground as he ran for his life.

He was nearing the black out point but still he ran and still was chased. Malfice was heading back to base when these four wild wolves decided to chase him. Malfice could smell he was nearing Pack teritory and remebered the newly birthed Cubs at the den. He couldnt lead these killers there so instead set out for a large clearing not that far from the base he worked at. The edges of his vision went black and it slowly encroched inwalds.

Bursting into the clearing Malfice let lose a gasping howl for help to the Pack before collapsing in a heap in the middle of the clearing. Gasping for oxygen Malfice heard the thump of pads hitting the ground, growls issuing from the different wolves. The four wolves bust into the clearing at the same time four wolves from The Pack arrived. The Pack was mad, fast and brutal dealing with the interlopers who threatened there Alpha. All that was left of the four that had chased Malfice was a few bits of fur and two dead wolves.

One of The Pack sliped up to Malfice and licked his nose in a friendly manner before all four settled around him.
Back to top Go down

The Pack is back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
URCS: Redemption :: Headquarters :: Ground Level :: Surrounding Countryside-
Jump to: